Recovery Worship of Fargo, ND

Recovery Worship of Fargo, ND
A fellowship of Christians who have choosen to live by the 12 steps of Recovery.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

October 10, 2009

Good morning people of Recovery;

I just got home from a gathering of the Association of Lutheran Resource Library directors at the ELCA office in Chicago. One of the best presentations for me is concerning the Internet. This year we talked about Blogs and how to utilize them in our ministry. So, for the next several weeks I will try to keep up with posting what is going on at Recovery Worship. If you have found your way to this blog, let me know, it is important. If no one uses the blog I can use this time doing other things, like updating my Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. My first blog! Am very impressed with your tech saavy! Not sure what to do now! Tanja S.

    ReplyDelete